"Your vision will only become clear when you look inside your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." Carl Jung
Are you facing a losing battle all alone in the world?
- Even when people are around do you feel like a burden or have a fear of being judged?
- Are you feeling sad, anxious, tired, having trouble sleeping, getting chronic headaches, experiencing stomach or other bodily aches and pains and don't know why or how to make it all stop?
- Facing the fear of unexpected job loss?
- My private practice, Open Heart Therapy, gives me the privilege to work with courageous people like yourself who trust that I can help alleviate their feelings of physical and emotional pain
- Over 10 years of experience has shown me that suffering does not discriminate, it affects all of us in unique ways. Suffering is a part of life
- Loss, self-reproach, failure, regret, sickness and sadness will always find ways of entering our lives. Although I am here to tell you that there is practical help available, it is just as life-changing to realize that suffering is normal and that we are not alone in our fight.
Open Heart Therapy
- Is my personal model of counselling derived from both Eastern (Mindfulness, Acceptance, Meditation, Yoga, Reiki) and Western (Cognitive, Behavioural, Dialectical Psychodynamic) ideology
- I use an integrated approach that pulls from these therapies in order to best suit my clients' needs and beliefs
- It was developed over 10 years of experience in the counselling field
- The focus is on Person Centered Therapy which is about creating an equal partnership between client and counselor
- The client is the expert on their experience and the counselor is the expert on the counselling process
- Therapist technique and skill cannot be effective without a strong relationship built on mutual trust and respect
- My goal is to create this relationship by listening to you with an Open Heart, especially without judgment
Invest in Yourself and Reap the Benefits
- Identify your strengths and resiliency during times of duress
- Learn the power of why and how to live in the present moment
- Find effective solutions to your problems through listening to your own intuition
- Have an objective person in your life to confide in, without feeling like a burden, without feeling judged
- Realize the privilege of being you, imperfections and all
- Achieve balance in your life, especially with your mood and emotions
- Cultivate true happiness in your life and in the lives of those around you
- Figure out why you are facing certain challenges and how the "pieces" fit into your life and mould you into being your true self
- Learn how to feel grounded by finding your "center" so that you never have to feel out of control, lost or alone
- Learn the secret to create healthy and flourishing relationships